These Employers Have Hundreds of Open Positions and are Looking for an Alum Like You
Did you miss our June Virtual Career Fair, sponsored by Teach For America? 24 employers from the education, corporate, nonprofit, government, and healthcare sectors attended our fair and still have hundreds of open roles that might be a fit for you.
Each employer came to our fair looking for talented alums who have the skill and experience to pursue impact careers. Check out the full list below and click over to their hiring page!
- Citizen Schools
- City Year
- Denver Math Fellows
- English First
- Education Enterprises Inc.
- Learn Charter School Network
- Teach For America
- UP Education Network
- Urban Teacher Center (applications open again in August)
- Yes Prep Public Schools
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- National Park Service
- State of Montana Careers
- Virginia Department of Human Resource Management
Health and Human Services
Plus, remember to register at www.AmeriCorpsAlums.org to take advantage of our Jobs Board and other professional development resources like our monthly webinars, future virtual career fairs, resources on going to graduate school, and more, all via our monthly career newsletter!